Saturday, June 25, 2011

Making some changes...

To be completely honest, I have slacked of a lot lately.

I don't want to make excuses as to why. It just happened.
 So, now its time to jump back on and get with it.


Starting Monday my goals are going to change a little.

I'm going to make more small, short term goals and focus on them.
If my plan works out like I hope, it will over all put me closer to my end goal. 
But, for now the smaller goals are more important.



First change... getting my vitamins in.
I am so bad at this. I have slowly been getting better. So maybe this will be the last time I complain how about bad I am with getting them in. Who knows. But, they need to be taken. So, yeah! Daily Goal 1!


Next goal, meet my daily water intake.
 I am not sure I've reached this as often as I should of. I just never feel like I can drink enough and still be able to eat my three meals a day. But, I am going to switch things up and hope for the best. I've reinstalled a water tracking app on my phone in attempt to make it work.

Then, I would like to start pushing myself again. 
When I first got my FitBit I used it as a huge motivation piece. I would push myself to get at least ten thousand steps a day.  Now, I find myself happy with anything. I'm over settling... back to ten thousand steps a day, if possible!

I also plan to restart C25K. I slacked at week 5 and its been down hill since. So, after some thinking my new plan is to restart at the very beginning. I plan to do it on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. This time I am going to make sure nothing gets in my way. I'm going to take pictures after each completion. And then post them to Facebook... that way I can actually see my progress. I think that will help.

Overall, I am not doing horrible. I am losing weight, and hitting milestones that I didn't think I would this early out. But, at the end of the day this is all about a new LIFESTYLE change. I want to push myself into making these changes so that it can more of a habit than something I am making myself do. I started this journey so it could lead me to a healthier life... even after goal. So little by little I am going to get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment