Today I went and visited Dr. You for my 6 month check up.
I don't know what I really expected to happen there. But, anyway it went great!
It was very short, and sweet. He's over all satisfied with my loss.
He asked about my charm bracelet... and what new charms I was able to add.
He confirmed that my goal weight is 150 pounds.
And, after doing the math... that leaves me with exactly 49 more pounds left to go.
I don't go back for three more month. So let's see how much I can lose from now until then! =)
I'm finding myself questioning if this is real or not. Like, I see myself every day... but I still don't always register that I'm THIS much smaller. I have moments where I look at myself and I'm just amazed. But, then there's more moments where I'm like Oh I still have a LOT to go! When in reality I don't have much to go at ALL!
I'm hoping that since I only have 49 to go... I'll start losing more in my belly. It hasn't changed a whole lot. I mean, I know some of it probably has to be excess skin at this point... but, I'm still waiting for some change in it!
I've been very anxious lately with wondering what size I will end up. And, thankfully after talking to one of my online friends Tiff who also had VSG two years ago... she calmed a lot of my thoughts. I see people who were the same size as me before and end up being a 4. Honestly, I don't need to be a 4 to be happy. But, seeing as that I'm in a 16 now and only have 49 to go I wasn't sure where I would end up. I will be happy no matter where I end... but, that doesn't kill the curiosity factor! Tiff has helped me realize that since I'm near the end I will end up losing more inches faster... and that'll help with sizing.
I totally get you in the "This isn't real thing". I bought a size 16 pair of shorts and showed them to my mom and she was like wow. I literally haven't been that size since middle school ... I don't see it a lot. I also want my belly to shrink more! But hey, at least we are healthy!!
ReplyDelete