Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween!

I love Halloween. It is one of my favorite things to celebrate.

So each year I plan the halloween party for my kids at work. I had a few ideas of what I wanted to be. But, in the end my ideas sucked and just didn't work out. I've beeN BEGGING my husband to get me some one piece pajamas with the footies. Now, I'm sure it's not entirely cute seeing your grown wife wearing ONE piece pajamas. But, my husband is sweet and agreed. Especially after I said I could use them as a costume! I mean, who can say no to a costume that can actually be used for MORE than just Halloween?!

Last night I went out and bought a set of Eeyore footie pajamas in a L. I thought they were cute. I picked out a pink blankie to hold and a stuffed bunny. I also found pink bows to put in my hair that matched Eeyores bow on his tail..

Well this morning I'm getting ready and I put the PJ's on... one part of my leg was cold. I was confused. I'm wearing fleece pi's... Why is ONE part of my leg cold? So I look down and find a hole in them :(

I ended up having to take them back to the store to exchange them. Since I was near work I went to another Walmart and found only TWO pairs of 1 piece PJs! I nearly walked away from them. They only had a S and a M left. There was NO way I could fit into either... but, then I was like ok... I can do this. At least TRY them!

Anyway, I FIT INTO THE MEDIUM! WHOOHOOO!

My brain sometimes plays tricks on me. But, I'm definitely getting to be "small enough" to wear those "ODD SIZES I USED TO JUST DREAM OF"

I came home and excitedly told my husband about the NSV... And realized the M was a 7-9. 

I'm totally on my way to being a smaller size.... :)



1 comment: