Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dress Up? NSV

Yesterday I was browsing the forum VerticalSleeveTalk like I do every few days or so. And, I noticed there was a photo share posting specific to women. The theme was "Little Black Dress"

I was interested but the only picture I have of me in my "LBD" is form my honey's graduation. While I do like that picture it's not my FAVORITE. It was taken so quickly since we were basically getting kicked out of the venue and I just feel like I look stunned. 

Anyway, it wasn't until today that I remembered a few weeks ago my mom and I were out shopping for some dresses for her to take on her cruise with her. And, I ended up finding a dress I LOVED! It was black with some cream added in there. At the time I couldn't fit into the dress all the way. Well, I fit but the zipper wouldn't go all the way up. But, my mom insisted I get it because it was ONLY 10 dollars. So I did and figured I'd get into it eventually.

Tonight I figured... hmm what the heck, give it a try!

Well....



I was able to get it zipped ALL the way up by MYSELF! Which meant flipping the back to the front of me zipping it and turning it around. I will admit it took a bit of sucking and maybe even some breath holding. But, I was able to turn it around and BAM!

LOVE IT!
I wish I had some where to wear it. It IS a little tight up top which is WAY weird to me. I've lost a great bit of inches up top. Lately EVERYTHING is too big. But, apparently this dress is different.

Oh, and before I forget. This dress is a size 8.
It is cut a little big. But, STILL! It's an 8!

It's still completely crazy to me. I'm in a 12 right now. But, 8 still seems so far away.

2 comments:

  1. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! And a size 8? OMG! You are just rocking your way to goal girlie!

    ReplyDelete