One of bloggers I follow, and fellow sleeve friend Julie at FreeJulie recently nominated me for this pretty cool award. So of course I decided to jump in and participate.
The rules of this nomination are:
I get to tell you seven random things about myself as well as pass on the award to seven other great bloggers (see below).
Nominees, in order to accept this award you must:
-Thank and link back to the person who awarded you
-Write seven random things about yourself.
-Award seven other awesome and inspiring bloggers.
I get to tell you seven random things about myself as well as pass on the award to seven other great bloggers (see below).
Nominees, in order to accept this award you must:
-Thank and link back to the person who awarded you
-Write seven random things about yourself.
-Award seven other awesome and inspiring bloggers.
Anyway, onto my seven facts. I've decided since I try to keep this blog strictly related to my VSG/ WLS journey I will NOT use any of my seven to discuss weight related things. :)
1. I met my husband when I was 19. I knew from the first night I met him that there was definitely something between us. Well, six months later we were married. I met him the last day in March, we "officially" started to date in April, he proposed in June, and we married in September. Since it was so quick we had a court house wedding. While I do not regret that choice, we do plan to have an actual ceremony some time in the future after we have a family of our own!
2. 2006 was MY year. A lot of really great things happened to me. I moved out on my own, met Phil, landed my dream job, and re connected with my dad. All of which I never really thought would happen. But, all of which I'm SO thankful for.
3. I have five nieces. CJ, Amanda, Hailey, Tessa and Savannah. These little girls mean so much to me. I always say I never knew how much love my heart could hold until I heard them call me Aunt Jes.
4. Phil and I have four fur babies. Two cats named Madison and Emily. A Chihuahua/Poodle mix named Bella and a Chihuahua/Dachshund mix named Mason! Bella was a gift to me for our anniversary. She's mommy's baby. Mason was a gift to celebrate Phil's 1st FIRST birthday (more on that later!) and, Madison and Emily were just because! Yes, I'm crazy. I dress my dogs. Mason only let me do it once for this photo. Now, Bella is almost ALWAYS dressed. But, a large part of that is because she's 4 lbs!
5.
I am a PROUD wife of a HERO fighting Lymphoma. Phil was diagnosed with NK-T Non Hodgkins and the doctors thought his best chance at beating that monster was by having a Stem cell transplant. It's been a LONG and hard road but, we just celebrated 2 years of him being CANCER FREE! :)
6. I'm OBSESSED with nail polish. I have an EXTREME collection. My husband makes fun of me for it. But, I love painting my friends nails!
7. In 2003 my best friend was killed in a hit and run accident by a drunk driver. It's something I don't think I'll ever understand. Christina was one of THE nicest people I've ever met. And, it saddens me that someone could be so stupid as to get behind the wheel after the drank alcohol. I just don't get it.
Mallory
Sam
Lisa
Sheila
Tiffany
Christie
Jacquie
6. I'm OBSESSED with nail polish. I have an EXTREME collection. My husband makes fun of me for it. But, I love painting my friends nails!
7. In 2003 my best friend was killed in a hit and run accident by a drunk driver. It's something I don't think I'll ever understand. Christina was one of THE nicest people I've ever met. And, it saddens me that someone could be so stupid as to get behind the wheel after the drank alcohol. I just don't get it.
Now, I must nominate 7 others!
Sam
Lisa
Sheila
Tiffany
Christie
Jacquie






No comments:
Post a Comment