Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hair Update...

In a few entries I complained a LOT about my hair falling out. It's finally making some progress!

I will be 10 months out in just a few days. The amount of hair I lose on a daily basis is definitely much less then before. I had a ton of re growth that is mainly in the front near my bangs. And, I can FINALLY put my hair up in a pony tail.

When I chopped my hair a few months back I thought it was a little too short. But, it flattered my much thinner face so I was okay with it. Especially since normally my hair grows pretty quickly. This time not so much. Running is almost horrific because my hair falls in my face, doesn't want to stay up... etc.

But! it's finally making some progress! WHOOHOO!

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy for you now that your hair is coming back. My hair is just starting to fall out. I'm not panicking yet but I can definitely feel the difference in thickness. No one else has noticed it yet but ugh! Sigh! I hate this part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That part definitely sucked. But, its worth it! Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete