Well, it appears 177 is the number of the day.
As of this morning I weight 177 pounds :)
And, as of right now (well, after I post this!) I will have 177 blog entries! <3 Whoohooo!
Well, I missed weighing myself in yesterday before eating breakfast. So when I weighed right after eating and it said 179 I knew something was up. Because normally after eating I'm at 181... so I honestly thought my scale was playing tricks on me. But, nope. It looks like I finally get to wave a frantic good bye to the 180's... because it I tested it yesterday. Even after eating all my meals the scale did not hover past 179!
SO LONG SUCKAAAAA! :)
To date I've lost 140 pounds. And, only have 27 left until I reach my surgeon's goal of 150 pounds! WHOooHOOO! It feels so REAL now! :)

Amazing! Welcome to the 170's!
ReplyDeleteWOW! You are truly the incredible shrinking woman!!! CONGRATS!
ReplyDeleteYay! You are melting!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Jes!! You are doing so great! I always smile when I see how close we are - I have 27 pounds to go, too. I'm exactly 10 pounds ahead of you right now - 167 with a goal of 140. We are killing it!
ReplyDeleteThank you guys!
ReplyDeleteIt's funny Julie I'm actually REALLY close in weight to another WLS friend of mine online too! :) ROCK IT OUT LADY :)
Congrats!
ReplyDelete