I ended up going on vacation Wednesday through Sunday. I knew if I didn't I would be so bummed! Especially since my youngest niece went. And, it was her VERY first time on the beach. :)
Anyway, this is more of a photo share then an actual word blog!
This is me from LAST year. I hate this picture so much. But, it shows CLEARLY how big I actually was. And, it makes me proud of where I am.
I failed. I forgot to have my mom take a picture of me on the beach so that I could be able to do a before/after.. 1 year later thing. But, I forgot. However, here's one of me on the beach. But, my niece was sleeping on me :)
We have gone to this house for two years now. So, the first year we started this tradition of taking a picture near the end of vacation with everyone who went sitting on the fireplace edge.
Last year I was trying to hide. Not only because i hated pictures since I was so big, but also because if you can't see I was burned pretty bad. Second degree burns to be exact!
I actually wasn't trying to hide in this picture. There was just so many of us that it seems that way. But, notice that I am WHITE, not RED! :)
Here's another of just my family. My mom, her b/f, my niece, brother and his g/f. We're only missing my little brother who didn't come!
I have one more picture. But, I want that to have it's own blog post :)





WOW, just wow!!!
ReplyDeleteI told my husband I posted the pictures I hated most. Which to me is a big deal because I HATED them. But, how do you hate something that shows such progress?
ReplyDelete