I've always wanted to have one of those photos taken where they look really old, and you get to dress up in costumes. But at my biggest I was VERY self conscious. I didn't know how the clothes were made to fit everyone. So I never bothered.
Well, when I found out my mom was able to score the house again this year. I knew I had to give those old time photos a try!
Oh my gosh! So much fun!
Basically they give girls these little booty shorts. Tiny. I would compare them to boxers more than shorts. But, they fit. And, then you wear your bra... just move the straps down.
And, in the dressing room the girl ties the dress you pick onto you.
I was so worried that it would still be too small and that I'd have to walk out into the lobby with my back exposed. But, the dress actually tied together rather nicely and I didn't have to be exposed. SCORE!
My husband was actually the one in charge in this photo. He wanted to be a gangster. He wanted to hold a gun, he told the people what I should hold. It was just very cute. He never is very good at making decisions. So I appreciated it!
Anyway, I've left ya'll hanging long enough!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! You guys look GREAT and I totally agree about never feeling like I was "small enough" to do this. HOW COOL!
ReplyDeleteThank you. It was a blast. I wish they had a local one because it was so fun! But, they're pricey so it's probably for the best!
ReplyDelete