Sunday, August 21, 2011

I decided!

I go back to work Monday. I'm kind of looking forward to it, kind of not.

Kind of because I'm ready to have some sort of structure back into my life.

Kind of not because my husband keeps our 10 month old niece Monday through Friday while her parents work. And, with the last two weeks off and then all the half days we had during Extended School Year (Summer School, basically!) I have grown rather used to spending my time with two of my most favorite people. Savannah is at such a fun age right now that I don't want to miss anything :( So it makes me sad that I can't be there with them.

But, back to the structure. When I am at work I'm good. I feel good. I have a bed time, a set time to wake up.. and all that not so fun adult stuff. But, IT WORKS!

So I've decided Monday I shall start my work out routine AGAIN. I will start slow because I am still in pain from my surgery. But, I think anything will help at this point!

:) baby steps. but, i have 36 pounds to goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment