I managed to get an earlier appointment with my surgeon for the issues I've been having. My lovely patient coordinator pulled some strings and helped me. :)
He wanted to schedule my surgery for next week. But, since I'm away on vacation starting this Sunday. So then he seemed worried with me being 2+ hours away and having an attack. I've also been having REALLY bad back pains and nausea. So he was like "that's not going to be a great vacation!" Especially if you add the new heat hives that just showed up THIS summer.
He was out of town yesterday, so he was trying to schedule my surgery on Friday. But, then he decided he would come in after being out of town for the day to give me ONE more day to re coop before Sunday.
Anyway, It's out. My back isn't hurting anymore. Right now I just have neck/shoulder pain from the gas. And, my belly hurts. Definitely hurts more than yesterday.
He even used three of my old incisions from my sleeve so I wouldn't have any extra scars.
And, he put waterproof stuff over the incisions.
He even gave me permission to get in the water at the beach. .As long as I don't get in there for longer than 30 minutes at a time. .So, hopefully I feel comfortable enough to make the ride down there. :)
Feel better and try to enjoy your vacation!
ReplyDeleteAwww, Jes, I'm glad it's over. I was worried about you waiting until further in Aug. myself, but I didn't want to worry YOU about it. I hope your recovery goes smooth and that you are back to feeling better very soon! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking Ii may not go on vacation now :(
ReplyDeleteI feel rough.
And, it's like 2.5 hour drive from here to there.. don't think I'll be comfortable :(
Thanks guys!
So glad that's over! As long as you can make the long trek... you'll have a blast!!! Feel better!
ReplyDelete