Monday, August 15, 2011

NSV-Twin Bed...

My husband and I decided late Tuesday night that we WERE going on vacation after all. So we ran around the house packing.. and making the arrangements. And, decided we would leave Wednesday morning.

Since we originally told my mom we didn't know if we were coming, she ended up giving the room that we normally use to a friend who was going to bring their camper down. So we had to grab an air bed on the way down.

Well, we ended up bunking in a room with two twin beds and just threw in another twin bed.

I was bummed. Other than hospital stays, I can't remember the last time my husband and I have slept apart.
We managed to fit into a twin bed to watch a movie.

We definitely could of slept like that. But, my incision from my gall bladder surgery was REALLY hurting so he moved.

BUT OMG.

WE COULD FIT TOGETHER ON A TWIN BED!

No comments:

Post a Comment