I'm going to be 7 months post op on July 20th, 2010. I do not know where in the world the time has went. But, WOW! The changes I've seen in the past 7 months are INCREDIBLE.
I just reached 100 pounds lost since surgery. 125 pounds lost in total.
I set a goal a while back that I wanted to see a size 14 in clothes.
I can remember being an 18, a 16 but NEVER, EVER a 14. Well, it all started with a dress that I wore for graduation. And, now I'm mostly in all 14's. It still cracks me up that ALL clothes are cut so differently so while I may wear mostly 14's some of my 18's still don't work. WTF? It's lame.
Anyway.
My grandmother recently bought me some new clothes. 2 new pairs of pants for work, they're a size 12. WHAAAAT? I just can't wrap my brain around that one. While they don't fit right now, comfortably. I know soon enough they will. Which is just mind boggling.
She also bought me about 4 tops. Two I thought were SUPER cute. But, I seen them and thought "OH MY!" They're NEVER, EVER going to fit me. Well, the one did! OH EM G! hah!
The other is just a little small still. Then, she got me these other two that are a little big. But, they're still comfy!:)
That is am amazing weight loss! I think sometimes after a big loss, it's hard to see yourself small, but you are! My mom for a while was still wearing her big clothes and she wasn't showing off her new little body! So show it off girl!
ReplyDeleteThank you. I am trying to. I HATE big clothes now. But, until I lose the last little bit of weight I'm not buying many new clothes. Rather spend my money on nicer clothes i'll wear longer.
ReplyDelete:)