I bought a Groupon in April for the Picture People. I wanted my brothers and I to go together to get some pictures for our mama! Well, I just realized they expire on July 11th so I had to rush to get an appointment!
Anyway, tonight we went!
I'm VERY happy with how they turned out. I definitely have so much more confidence now that I've managed to lose 121 pounds! One of the poses they wanted us to would of just been plain awkward before. LOL. They had my youngest brother lay down on the floor, my other brother on top of me, and then me. HAHA! I was like OMG! I can't! I'm too big. Then, I realized I'm not NEARLY as big as I was. Unfortunately, that one didn't turn out the best because my eyes were closed. But, what can ya do?!
We did get some pretty amazing pictures... so forgive me as I share..
A few are just pictures of the screen that they showed us them on. We only picked two poses.
These last two we actually had printed and made into a package.
The last one looks better in the actual photo. It didn't scan as good as I hoped!
But, I had a good time and my mom really liked them!







Jes HOW FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! I love all of these, it would have been hard to just pick two. What I love is the confidence to go and have your photo taken, I know when we are MO we tend to go into hiding when the camera comes around, I love that you did this. What a special gift for your mom!
ReplyDeleteIt was so hard. Originally we were just picking ONE. LOL. But, I kept going back and forth between the two so my brother agreed to pay for one pose!
ReplyDeleteI'm happy we got them done for her. She is so happy with them! I was nervous about wearing the skort.. but I think it made the one picture we chose for our package that much better!
Oh, that was rude. Hit enter too soon!
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU!