Okay, so it's been a bit since my last REAL update. So here goes...
I've been consistently taking my supplements for almost two weeks now. I've been upping my fluid intake.... which results in me being a PEE machine.. :( Sorry, TMI. But, it's a serious issue for me! I'm always running to the potty! I'm running! I challenged myself to run as much as I could yesterday before I felt like dying. And, I ran .60 mile. What?! A little over HALF a mile? That's incredible. I hope in a little bit of time I'll be able to run a full mile before I'm done!
I've managed to lose two more pounds. I am now 197. Whoohoo! I'm slowly getting away from the 200's. I'm starting to REALLY realize how much weight I've lost. Especially when I weigh in mid day and the scale still reads 199. I'm like WHAT?! Is that real?!
In total I've managed to lose 120 pounds. That leaves me with 47 left to go!
I need to do my inches again soon! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment