Well, this past weekend was 4th of July. My husband and I were invited up to my uncle's house in PA. I haven't been there in FOREVER so I thought it was perfect! We ended up going with my dad and his girlfriend.
It's always nice to spend time with my family. But, especially when I haven't seen them in awhile.
We had a really great time. I think I ate a LOT. Well, a LOT more than I normally do. I was nervous that I would gain weight. But, somehow I managed to lose 2 pounds.. WEIRD!
Anyway, I'm up to 121 pounds lost, 46 to go!
20 pounds or so until I go from OBESE to OVERWEIGHT!
A photo share from the weekend.
If you knew my husband and I you would just giggle. I'm always making faces. He always has something smart or RIDICULOUS to say. So this is just priceless!

Sounds like a fun weekend! And I love seeing more photos on your blog...yay. You look SO SKINNY...YAY to that too!
ReplyDelete