So I was browsing Yahoo news like I normally do about twice a day. And, I found a video of this lady who lost 300 pounds. Of course as I'm losing weight I find that kind of stuff more interesting so I clicked it to check it out.
Had I know that it would annoy the crap out of me, I probably wouldn't.
They express in the video how she did it the hard way. The old fashioned way.
Really now? I didn't know there was an EASY way to lose weight?!
I wish I known BEFORE my surgery because maybe I wouldn't of had it.
NOT!
I do not believe surgery is an easy way out AT ALL! And, it annoys me when people either say that or infer it. When I lose weight, it doesn't just magically fall off while I shove my face full of crap. I work hard to choose better foods, to work out more, to over all CHANGE MY LIFE! My sleeve acts as a tool that limits the amount of food I eat. That's all! If I decide to fill it with bad food I still gain weight.
I love how ignorance on a subject makes it ok to shove your ideas in to someone else's face.
Amen sista!
ReplyDelete