At my heaviest I used to have a bracelet just like this. But, in order for it to not be tight when I first bought it I had to stretch it by placing it on a round object over night. Then it would fit me ok.
But, it eventually broke.
I bought this one back in December. And slid it on. I wear it in honor of my husband. But, it also acts as a reminder of how far I've come in just a few months. I've watched as its gone bigger and bigger. I've watched as its slid down my wrist.
And now today I am amazed with just how small my wrists have gotten!
Awesome NSV and I love your butterfly!
ReplyDeleteI meant to ask what the ribbon signifies. :)
ReplyDeleteMy husband is a NK-T Non Hodgkins Lymphoma survivor. I got it in honor of him. And, it works as a reminder to me to enjoy each day I have with him because it's truly a blessing :)
ReplyDeleteWow, that is a totally cool NSV. Love your butterfly tat also!
ReplyDelete