Can anyone else read that?!!?!
It says 217.6!!
Which means.....
I HAVE OFFICIALLY LOST 100 POUNDS
I was seriously stuck at 219 for quite some time. It was so frustrating to me. But, now that's changed.
This loss brings me to only having 67 pounds left to lose. Absolute CRAZINESS!
Anyway, Happy Mothers Day everyone!!! :)
OMG!!!! WOOOHHHOOO!!!! How exciting! Congrats!!! You have worked hard and have done great and look, it shows! What a great feeling I am sure. You are very inspiring, I am getting close to 50 pounds lost and will be ecstatic at 100 pounds gone, so good job. Relish the feeling!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteJes, that is beyond cool - CONGRATULATIONS!! What an exciting milestone, I am very happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteWooooohooooooo! That's is awesome! Congrats :)
ReplyDeleteAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) COngrats, girl!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Btw loving ur foot tat! Thanks for checkin out my blog, I am loving reading yours...hd to go bac and start at the beginning about where I am now in my journey! :) the charm idea is awesome...thinking of stealing that one! :) CONGRATS again on the big 100!!
ReplyDelete~Jenny