Recently, I seen a post on a friends blog I follow that talked about this nifty little widget called a FitBit. I love technology so I quickly researched it to find out what it was!It's called the FitBit! The following is taken straight from their site:
Not just activity, but calories too!
The Fitbit Tracker contains a motion sensor like the ones found in the Nintendo Wii. The Tracker senses your motion in three dimensions and converts this into useful information about your daily activities. The Tracker measures the intensity and duration of your physical activities.
Basically you wear it and it tells you how active or inactive you are, tracks how many steps you take. And, then can also help track your sleep.
I quickly fell in love so I asked Phil to buy me one for my birthday! I researched this bad boy over and over again! And, I was dying to get it!
Tonight we went and got it. I'll officially start using it tomorrow. Tonight I'm charging it, and setting it up.. but I will use it at bed time to track sleep. Just because I'm so interesting! I'm going to find out how to add a widget to it on here so ya'll can spy on me if you want LOL!
Thanks Lisa for posting about this awesome thing!
Very cool! I am so interested in this. Where did you buy it? I can only seem to see it for sale on their website.
ReplyDeleteI bought mine from Best Buy. There's also FITBIT.COM that sells them. However, I chose Best Buy for two reasons... 1. I was able to find one at a store within 30 minutes from me. And, lastly because FitBit only offers a 3 month warranty. Best Buy offered an additional 2 year replacement thing for 14.99. I figured with daily use the 2 year plan would probably be the best :)
ReplyDeleteYou are doing great with your Fitbit!
ReplyDelete