About a month out from surgery I decided to join a gym. There's a new one right near my house that is pretty cheap. It's called Planet Fitness. If you don't know the idea, it's 20 dollars for unlimited visits, tanning, guests, etc. 10 for a basic package. Each come with training or whatever it is that they call it. I finally signed up for my first meeting.
The first time was lame. All I had to do was fill out a form that listed my health issues, and fitness goals.
I went on Saint Patrick's day for my first work out session!
Boy! What a great work out that was! We worked on the 30 minute circuit training thing. And, now I have a LOT of fun ideas on how to use the equipment in there. It's normally pretty boring because basically it's a machine, a step, a machine, step... etc.
I will meet with him two more times to finish up upper & lower body training before we set my work out plan...
I'll update on here about those visits.
No comments:
Post a Comment