March 16th I celebrated my twenty forth birthday :)
And, this year was completely different than the last twenty three!
I didn't celebrate with food, or ice cream. Heck, I didn't even have CAKE!
I have been curious with how I would handle my birthday post op as it was getting closer...
But honestly I had a great birthday. And, I didn't even WANT cake or ice cream!!
I do have other big news that I will take as my sleeve's birthday present to me. But, I'm posting that in it's own blog because it's a HUGE update!
Anyway, On Wednesday I went to the bar with my hubby who shoots pool on a league.
And, this guy on the opposing team overheard it was my birthday. He was like why doesn't she have a DRINK!? Why doesn't she have a CAKE!?!
So my mom politely explained to him about my surgery and he was like well that's no fun!! :)
They all did a shot in honor of my birthday LOL
Happy belated birthday...I'm sure being 75 pounds lighter was a better gift then any cake or ice cream would have been!
ReplyDelete