Hubby and I decided the other week or so that we wanted to go out to dinner. We weren't going to go anywhere fancy, just somewhere that we could sit together and en
joy each other. We had our hearts sent on Bill Bateman's because he wanted their wings but they had too long of a wait time. So we ended up going to the local diner. I used to LOVE that place because they have yummy food and even better desserts.
We get there sit down and all that jazz. I look at the menu. First of all I'm COMPLETELY clueless. I start having a mini melt down in my head. What should I eat? OMG, I can't see the nutrition content... I can't eat that much... Should I try ordering off the kids menu? Uh no, that's not healthy! I'm not willing to pay for an entire meal I'll grow tired of before I finish are just SOME of the thoughts that entered my mind. I searched that menu over and over again until I reached the bag for the 50600 time and learned that for 3 dollars you could split a plate.
WINNER! That's what we're going to do. LOL.
Hubby was torn between two Friday night specials. So once I suggested my idea he let me choose what I wanted to eat. Therefore Chicken Chesapeake it WAS! YUM!
Anyway I wanted to take a picture to show the comparison of what I put on my plate vs what I actually ate.

I walked out of there thinking I ate at a buffet or something LOL.
Oh how I love you my new banana belly! lol
WOW!!!!!! omg, i am so envious!
ReplyDelete