Monday, February 28, 2011

Things I'm noticing...

First I feel like I'm becoming more social again. I really love it. When I was a teenager I wanted to do a lot of stuff... I didn't want to be bored all the time. But, then my depression started and it just overwhelmed me. So I'm thankful I'm starting to get out more!

I'm more willing to try new things. I feel more confident in myself. So I'm not so shy. I even speak up and talk to strangers when before I'd rather keep to myself for the most part.

My depression hasn't been so bad. I don't have as many mood changes as before. At least I think so.

My husband is more attracted to me. It's really cute :)

My wedding rings are now big enough that they can fit on my middle finger. Actually, my engagement ring can fit on EVERY one of my fingers. Odd.

And, my face has a shape. And, no it's not round!

I can use a regular size towel when getting out of the shower.

1 comment:

  1. YAY for coming out of your shell. It's amazing how much better we feel without the heavy burden of obesity.

    ReplyDelete