Wednesday, February 23, 2011

FAQ.

Lately I have been answering a lot of questions. I totally do NOT care. I enjoy each and everyone of them.
But, I wanted to post them anyway.


How much weight have you lost?
As of yesterday (2/22) I weigh 248 pounds which brings me to a grand total of 69 pounds in about three months.

How much can you eat?
I can eat about 4 ounces or so before I feel completely full. Sometimes even OVER full!

Why can't you eat when you drink?
When you drink before eating the fluid takes up some space in your belly. Since I have such a small stomach now, it takes away from how much I can eat... which is typically only about 4 ounces before I'm OVERSTUFFED. And, then what happens is you have to eat again faster than if you didn't drink because you didn't put as much food into your body as you could without the fluid. And, after because if you're eating the 4 ounces or whatever your stomach holds...and then drinking it will cause you to get sick.

Are there any foods you can't eat?
My new belly does NOT agree with Chicken Nuggets. I've had them a few times, each time only eating about 2 of them. They make me hurt. Not going to eat them for awhile. It's not worth it.

What size clothes are you in right now?
I'm not really sure. To be honest I'm still wearing a size 24. The same size I was wearing before surgery. Yes, they are big. But, I'm trying to make my clothes last as long as possible. I do have some smaller clothes I just need to get used to them. When I put them on they feel tighter since I'm used to my clothes being baggy. Even though they FIT!

How do you handle buying clothes?
I joke I have a $3.00 budget. I'm extremely cheap. I only buy things on clearance. And, hand me downs. A friend has blessed me with a lot of clothes, and as I outgrow them she gives me the next smaller size. :) It works. I'd rather save my money for when I hit goal.

What is your goal weight?
150 poundish. Well around there. That would mean I have lost HALF of what I originally was.
But really my goal for me is probably closer to 140.

How was that determined?
My doctor asked what I wanted. My answer was to be in the Healthy BMI range. I'd like to become a stem cell donor one day. And, for that to happen I need to be there! :)

How often do you go to the gym?
I go about 4-5 times a week.

What's your diet like?
I normally eat 1 Scrambled Egg for breakfast. Then, half a lean cuisine meal for lunch. And, about 4 ounces of something for dinner. I try to limit my carb intake. And, if I'm eating things like popsicles or apple sauce I do sugar free :)

Any more questions? Just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment