From the time I met my husband in 2006 until now I have ALWAYS been larger than him. As a girl, that has always sucked. But he has never made me feel bad about it. He always does a great job at calling me beautiful and making me feel good about myself.
However I really want to be able to fit into his clothes comfortably, sleep in his t shirt.... wear his dress jacket kind of thing.
So I made one of my goals to weigh less than him. And, let's just say that goal is looking more and more of a reality.
As of yesterday morning I weigh 248 pounds. I thought the last time my husband weighed in he was about 225. So I went to him and told him that I was getting close to him weight wise! Well, he ran into the bathroom and weighed himself. 238. More than I thought, which brings us even clothes that I thought. But, today he went to the hospital and weighed in at 242.
While it would be EASIER to go with the hospital scale because it's only a few pounds away. I am going to go with the one at home. Since I use that one.
I can't wait! I love it!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment