Thursday, December 20, 2012

I've been horrible..

with updating this blog. Especially since they updated the system. And, add into the mix that I'm trying to keep this blog strictly weight loss related.... and, things slowing down in that area. Yeah, updates are few and far between.

Either way, today marks TWO years since my surgery.

It's crazy to think how much the second year has changed from the first.
During my first full year my full concentration was loosing weight.

The second year has been spent trying to return to normal. Finding the balance between allowing myself to eat the things I used to enjoy, but doing so in moderation.

I'm not at goal, and I've accepted that I probably won't make goal unless I have skin removal surgery. But, I'm okay with that. I've decided that I don't want to wither away to nothing. I'm comfortable with where I stand. And, one day I'll pursue skin removal surgery after the baby situation gets figured out!

No comments:

Post a Comment