I'm a horrible blog updater!
Not much has changed.
I've decided against shooting for my goal weight of 150 pounds without the help of skin removal. But decided that will not come until husband man and I figure out the plan for babies! (Duh, right?!)
I have shifted back and forth it weight and figured out my body seems most comfortable at about 165. I'm happy with that. And, apparently after talking to my grandmother she is happy when I'm around that because when I was a little lower I looked Ethiopie! Not sure what that means, but yeah! Either way I'm not 300+ pounds so I'm good.
Things on the WLS front are good. I no longer feel defined by it. I'm a normal, breathing person who happened to have surgery to lose weight! YAY!
My husband is about to have hip replacement surgery. So please pray for a quick recovery and that it solves some issues because he sure is at wit's end with health problems.
I'm excited to say my momma is getting married this year! I'm in the wedding and just picked out a fancy new dress! I was sad at first because I needed a 14 since the 12 was a little to tight up top (confused, but yeah!) I will have to get it altered because I'm more like a 13. But, it's a lot better then the 26 I was before so I'll take it!
I became a Thirty-One consultant and I am LOVING it. Its nice to have the confidence to do this. When I was heavier I never wanted to talk to stranger and now I'm doing it for fun/money! (No pressure, but if interested check me out at mythirtyone.com/jkoubik!)
Lastly I'm alive and ready to check on you my friends :)
No comments:
Post a Comment