Saturday, April 7, 2012

Wow. A majorly unexpected NSV!!

Non Scale Victories are few and far between now that I am farther out. 
But, yesterday one happened that I never expected. And, that scared me!

My husband was gawking at me awkwardly... so I asked him what he was looking at... 
in which he replies "I think I can pick you up!"

First, I'll say I can not remember the last time someone has been able to pick me up. Secondly I will say that I forgot just how scary that can be!

While nervous, I agreed to let him try. Without much hesitation, he indeed picked me up!!


5 comments:

  1. OMG, I absolutely LOVE this Jes!!!! That is soooooo cool!!! You are right, the NSV hard fewer and fewer the longer we are at a more normal weight. I danced with my kids to Just Dance on the Wii tonight and felt awesome! I jumped on the trampoline with them last week. All things I would never have even considered doing before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!! That was an awesome NSV!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great NSV! I just found your blog... I had a lapband installed in March of 2010, I got 1/2 way through my journey and now I am working at being revised to the Gastric Bypass to get the rest of the way to goal. I am happy to be a new follower. *Maria*~DiZneDiVa:Blogger from "This One Time at Band Camp... 1 vs 300" Follow my journey at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was indeed crazy.

    Whoohooooo Sheila! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete