Friday, May 11, 2012

So it's been awhile since I last posted. But, I'm here now so =)

A lot of my lack of updates come from not really having a lot going on the Weight Loss front. I have pretty much slowed down greatly since I'm so close to goal. But, I'm fine with that! I work super hard at keeping this blog WEIGHT LOSS related ONLY. But, at the end of the day YOU, my readers are my support and I feel bad leaving you for long periods. 

Anyway, onto an update. I am bouncing between 158-162. It's just a game my body likes to play. But, once again I'm fine with that. I can still see changes in my body even without an actual loss. For example, my new wedding set is big AGAIN! And, my most favorite thing ever.. A co worker gave me a bunch of clothes awhile back. And, I feel in love with one of the shirts. It was a Medium long sleeved shirt with embellishments on the top. While I can wear a Medium, I've learned for long sleeved shirts I must go Large... Well, I tried this shirt on when she first gave me all the clothes and realized the sleeves were just too tight to wear. Like to the point that after ten minutes I thought my circulation was being cut off. So it's been hanging in my closet. Well! I tried it on again this weekend and learned it FIT! Not too tight! I had a lot more room than last time. That made me feel GREAT. While I'm not losing my skin IS still adjusting. WHOOHOO!

Recently I was asked to participate in a conference type thing. It was a dinner for my surgical team, some reps and some doctors. The topic was Weight Loss Surgery and the outcomes of patients. Only a few patients were invited. I was so thrilled. I love my team and would do anything for them. But, to know that I was one of the few picked made me very thankful!

I put together a presentation which I'll post after this post!

Recently, my husband and I got some pictures taken together. Our first professional pictures in 6 years!! YAY! Those will also be shared...

I'm sorry. I'm trying to think of what else. But, I'm slacking!

I miss you guys. I promise I;ll learn this new blogger format.. and catch up all of the posts of yours I missed. But, for now TA TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment