Saturday, January 14, 2012

Not Related to WLS, but I just HAVE to share...

Today is a VERY VERY very important day in my family.

Today marks the THIRD anniversary of my husband's stem cell transplant.

 I know I have mentioned it before, but my husband was diagnosed with a rare form of Lymphoma a few years ago. It was determined his best chance at beating it was to have a Stem Cell Transplant. 

 In October of 2009 we found out that Phil's latest scans showed NO signs of CANCER. And, he has been in Remission ever since!

Words can not express how thankful I am for the doctors and nurses who helped us through this journey. But, especially to the anonymous stranger who gave us a REAL shot at beating that nasty monster Lymphoma. Without him, I do not know if we'd be able to say happily that Phil is STILL in Remission. I hope one day I will be able to thank him! ♥ Thank you to our family & friends who have supported us endlessly throughout this long journey♥ And, HAPPY 3rd (SECOND) birthday Phil♥ I love you, squirrel!!! =)


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post! Made my day! Happy Birthday Phil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a wonderful thing to celebrate! You are blessed indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aa a person in remission I must say this post is full of win!!!

    ReplyDelete