Alright so this morning I weighed in like I planned. I wasn't very happy with the number. But, I can say that I did not lose OR gain the week of Thanksgiving. Never in a million years did I think I could say that!
But, it appears my body feels comfortable right now at 168. I'm just going to enjoy it!
The scale is put away now and I will not weigh in again until I meet with Dr. You for my one year check up! In the beginning I thought I would DREAD this plan. However, I really really am excited about it.
I think that it will be exciting to hear what I weigh after not weighing in for about 3 weeks. But, it will also help push me back into a better mind set. During this journey I because SO attached to that scale. I wouldn't say I'm addicted to it. I think it's been a very appropriate relationship. But, in real life people don't weigh themselves daily. I'm ready to that point! I don't want to let the number on that scale rule my life anymore.
Yes, I want to reach goal. And, I will continue work towards that. But, I'm going to limit my time with the scale.
*Love* this plan. I think it will be a healthy break for you. No gain during an eating holiday...WOO HOO!
ReplyDeleteGreat plan Jess....unfortunately, I am addicted to my scale and have even snuck it on vacation with me at times! How sad, right?
ReplyDelete