Good News: I can fit into everything that's in my closet. Bad News: Everything is either too big or too small. Nothing seems to fit just how I would like it to. :\ This little dilemma is making things a little rough for choosing an outfit for tomorrow!
It drives me nuts. I just want to look nice for my husband's graduation tomorrow. But, nothing makes me feel 100 percent comfortable. Right now, I'm finding pants are either too big in the waist, but tight in the legs. Or, reversed. Then shirts. Ugh! I had a gorgeous shirt I wanted to wear. The same shirt a month ago, I thought I'd NEVER fit into is actually too big. =/
I'm sure if I wanted to spend the $$ I could of found SOMETHING. But, right now funds are limited AND I couldn't justify spending money on a decent outfit that works for NOW but won't long term.
So now I guess I'll just suck it up and figure SOMETHING out.
I just think that this type of thing is THE hardest part of this journey. At least for me. I feel like over the past few months a lot of events have popped up on me that leave me in limbo.
I hear ya! Do you have a sewing machine to take in the stuff that is too big? Or a friend who does?
ReplyDeleteIt can be frustrating...just know that whatever you wear will look 100% better on you than whatever you wore presurgery.
I have a machine but lack the skills really. My sister in law has massive skills. But, nothing I have is really THAT fantastic that it's worth the hassle...
ReplyDeleteI will continue to shop cheap until I reach goal. Then my dad promised a shopping spree.