Monday, September 5, 2011

Losing...

I have noticed (oddly enough!) that I'm really ONLY losing when it's my time of the month. I don't know what it is, but for some reason I just start dropping pounds. Normally about five or six. 

I have about 33 more pounds to go until I reach goal. I want to reach it by December 20th 2011. Which is when I will be 1 year post op.

On September 20th I will be  9 months out. I have lost a total of 134 pounds or so. And, I will have to update later on the inches as the current count is not accurate.

My lowest record weight right now is 183. As of this morning I was 185. My surgeon's goal for me is 150.

I'm starting to get nervous that I won't reach goal... I have stopped exercising after my gall bladder surgery because I still have random little pains. But, It's time to return!

I heard way before I had my surgeon that MOST women are sensitive to carbs. I love breads and all that stuff so I just never really listened. However, the week before last I decided to watch my carbs and I noticed something! My little belly "pouch"/muffin top.. whatever you want to call it doesn't stick out as much when I'm not eating a lot of carbs. So maybe I am sensitive. The lady who I Worked with to lose weight before surgery suggested to cut them out, and 24 hours later you should feel less bloated.

Boy, I felt great. I'm also going to cut carbs AGAIN!

2 comments:

  1. You will get to goal! You have lost so much, it is normal to have the loses be smaller as you have less to lose! I always do low-carb if I need a little weight loss jump start.

    ReplyDelete