Saturday, June 25, 2011

Shopping for Monday!

In attempt to get prepared for my new goals... I had to go out out and pick up a few things.

I needed more Calcium. I needed some Super B complex, a nicer pill organizer and a better water bottle.
Well I can check them off my list! YAY!




My new water bottle doesn't intimidate me as much as the others. I only have to drink about two and a half of those to meet my water intake for the DAY!

So I believe I'll set to finish one before leaving work, and drink one at home. But, I'll try to drink more. 

So anyway I think it's going to work out perfect to start this Monday.
I'm off work until Friday. So I have a few days to get a routine in before I'm back at work.

My plan is to wake up at normal time Monday. Normal time meaning as if I had to go to work.
It's going to SUCK. But, it'll help me. And, my husband!

HAHAH! I told him he could sleep in on Monday and I'd wake up to start watching our niece who he babysits Monday through Friday as her mommy works!

I plan to get up, get my run on for c25k... walk the dogs, take my vitamins, and  hang with the banana for a bit until the hub wakes up.

Quick question: How do you guys remember to take your supplements? Do you set an alarm? Place them in the bathroom, what? I'm in need of a plan!




**Well I'm back to edit!**


I fail. I bought the wrong Calcium. I bought carbonate and I needed citrate.
DARN IT! I was happy that I didn't have to take two chewables.... and, BAM!
hopes destroyed =/

2 comments:

  1. Aw, dang it! I hate buying the wrong stuff. Sounds like most of your goals are working out great! I have a pill organizer (smaller version of yours) and I keep it in the kitchen on the counter. Seeing it makes me remember. Plus remember, my hubby is sleeved too so we remind each other. I rarely miss a day of vitamins. Usually if I miss anything it is my late afternoon dose, so at worst I miss half a dose of daily vitamins and half a dose of calcium. You will get the hang of it if you find what works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's awesome! I'm on a roll! I haven't forgotten yet!

    ReplyDelete