Thursday, June 16, 2011

New Hair...

I was looking at pictures yesterday.... and I got REALLY sad. It made me REALLY realize how much hair I've lost. The sad part is that the particular picture I was looking at was only from February 27th. So it wasn't THAT long ago! I've always loved my hair... it was nice and thick.. and long! But not anymore!

I decided to change my look up a bit. And, decided to cut my hair.

I originally wanted to go medium length... but the lady at the hair cuttery ended up cutting it a little shorter than I wanted. I think the style will grow on me. I've also been wanting to dye my hair again since my highlights are growing out. But, I'm worried to do any extra trauma to my hair so I haven't yet. 

My mom's first comment to me when she seen my hair was that the blonde really POPPED more. So that made me happy. I can't even put my hair in a pony tail... that'll definitely take some getting used to!

But, anyway! 

Here's a picture!


So far I'm not hating it. But, i'm not 100 percent in love with it either yet.
The only I do love about it.. is that it made me realize how skinny my neck is getting!

3 comments:

  1. You look great! You'll get used to it!

    I lost a lot of hair when I got my band last year and I was also afraid to color but my hair dresser told me that it was actually better to do it and the color also thickens your hair so it looked fuller. VSG surgery tomorrow and I'm hoping I don't lose it again as its all grown back! If I do start to lose, I am going for a chin -length bob, I am not messing around with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Good luck to you, Jacquie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cut! I do like it, but I'm sure it will take some getting used to!

    ReplyDelete