Monday, June 20, 2011

6 Months Post Op!

Today is June 20th, 2011 which makes me 6 months post op!!

Time for an update!

I started my journey at 317 pounds. As of this morning I Was 199.8. 
ONDERLAND! I was so stinking excited! I've been waiting for this day!

That's a total of 118 pounds lost!

Unfortunately, I accidently deleted my measurement file :( And, my husband (bless him!) tried to recover it. But, it didn't work.... but, using my other document I've realized I've lost 36 inches!


5 comments:

  1. You have done such a FANTASTIC JOB!! Congrats on your 6 month, definitely a milestone worth celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an accomplishment! I hope you have a special celebration planned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are definitely doing awesome and are a big inspiration to me. I have started watching my carbs so I think that will definitely help my weight loss. I am starting Zumba again this week so that will also help!

    I LOVE your hair - it is very chic and it is great with your face shape. You look fabulous!

    Becky from FSH Support Group

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys! It's much appreciated! =)

    I don't have any big celebration plans though!
    I'm so undecisive lol

    ReplyDelete