Monday, May 23, 2011

Inquiring Minds...

want to know. Or, atleast Sheila wants to! :)

I did make it through the week without weighing in. So I weighed in today for the first time in a week.
My biggest fear was that I would gain. I think I thought that because I wasn't AS on top of things as I normally am when I weigh in every day. 

However, I didn't gain. But, I didn't lose either.

While I kind of wish I did lose.... I also understand that the week before last I lost 5 lbs. I'll be happy with what I lost .Especially since I only have 60 pounds left to go until goal!

 I would imagine that I'm going to slow down now!


4 comments:

  1. Of course a loss is always reason to celebrate, but staying same (while frustrating) is also okay, beats a gain any day! Only 60 to go that is awesome Jes!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most definitely. I'll take what I can get, and celebrate regardless!

    I'm just thankful to have lost ANY weight at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing fan-freakin-tastic with your weightloss thus far. I would not stress about staying the same this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your doing amazig!!! At least you didn't gain and I bet you loose next week again!

    ReplyDelete