5DPT stands for 5 Day Pouch Test.
It's a tool for post op bariatric patients to help them feel like they're in control again.
While I do not feel totally out of control, I have noticed that since I've added more carbs into my diet I have started to graze, or snack. I also have a taste for sweets. Add that to the fact that I'm struggling to lose these last two pounds, I figured the 5DPT was worth a shot.
I HATE protein. I've tried a bunch of different kinds. And, I just can't do it. And, I'm not getting my daily water intake in. I really think this 5DPT will help motivate me to reach all my daily protein AND water intake goals.
So I will start Monday.
My question is- has anyone here tried it? If so, what feed back can you offer?
Originally my mom was going to do it with me so I'd have support. But, she wants to wait until the week after next. And, I just don't want to put it off anymore. I want to get on track NOW!
No comments:
Post a Comment