Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hoppy Easter!


Hope everyone has a fantastic day =)

I participated once again in another holiday challenge. :) 
My Valentines Day was a success and I really liked the motivation they offer.

Today was my cut off to meet my Easter goal... and, I was 3 pounds shy.
At first I was bummed. I REALLY wanted to have lost 100 pounds by today. 

But, then I really sat and thought about it.
In reality I should be happy! For one reason, a loss is a loss! I managed to lose weight while on this challenge... so boo! =P

Also because I set my goal pretty high. I set a 35 lb loss.
And, to be honest lately exercise has been slacking greatly. So I am still pretty happy that I managed to lose 32 pounds since signing up!

When I first threw myself into the challenge I was 252 pounds. Wow!
Today, I'm 220!! I just can't complain!

2 comments:

  1. I missed mine by 5lbs ... I'm still happy to have lost -15lbs (even with my miserable -2lb loss in Feb!!!)

    -32lbs just ROCKS!!! Congrats lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely enjoy your success and be proud! You're doing so great! :-)

    ReplyDelete