I can't remember if I posted this in another blog posting.. But just in case I didn't.
I found that both Bariatric advantage and Celebrate vitamins will give a free sample. I have sent away for both and was SHOCKED with the amount of stuff they send you. It's really helpful when you're trying to find what you like best that way you're not shelling a bunch of money out for something you don't care for.
But, anyway. The links are below! Enjoy!
http://www.bariatricadvantage.com/page/contactUs
http://www.celebratevitamins.com/component/chronocontact/?chronoformname=sample
I've been using celebrate vitamins! What do you think of bariatric advantage? ?
ReplyDeleteAt first I really did NOT like them. I tried them before surgery and thought they were chalky. However, I recently got another sample pack that was geared towards to VSG, and I tried them again... and, I liked the flavor. So I don't know if it was because it was a different flavor than the grape I take daily. Or if my taste changed.
ReplyDeleteThere was one I tried that I didn't like, it was sour. I forget what it was though lol