Friday, April 22, 2011

Girl Talk..

Since this ENTIRE blog is dedicated to my journey through Weight Loss Surgery I guess it would only be proper if I included EVERYTHING related to my journey. LOL!

Someone, somewhere posted something about "What's one thing you wish you knew pre op, that you know now?"

So I have been thinking and thinking about this... and I finally came up with my answer!

 I wish I knew how completely WACKY and FUNKY my period would be. I have never been truly regular. But it came every month, and the consistency was almost normal. 

After surgery that has ALL changed. It's completely out of whack. It comes whenever it pleases. If I don't have it, I can still spot. It's just a bunch of craziness. I will say that with the exception of ONE time it hasn't been too bad. It's just more annoying than anything. But, after some research I've learned that it's all related to my weight loss. I've lost so much weight so quickly that my body is in shock. 

Hopefully soon enough it'll work itself out!

3 comments:

  1. I feel ya, sister. You know from my blog that mine has been ridonkulous since surgery in January. It has to settle down sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like one in a million...because my cycle didn't change at ALL. I hear SO many people who have the same trouble you are having, so I guess I should count myself as lucky. Hang in there, I hope it straightens out for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, actually that's what made me finally post this! lol!

    I am so over it for real. It's driving me nuts.

    Sheila, you're definitely lucky! You lucky bum! lol! :)

    ReplyDelete