As I mentioned in another post I am VERY cheap when it comes to clothes. A lot of that is because I hate paying a lot of money for something that I just know I won't be able to wear very long before it looks ridiculous on me. And, also because with summer quickly approaching our budget gets a little tighter.
That being said tonight I was at Walmart looking around like I always do when I found a cute, but plain pink shirt. It was a DOLLAR! So of course that caught my attention and I started to go through that rack to see if I could find anything else. Oh, boy did I.
I ended up walking out of Walmart with:
2 White Casual Shirts(They're kind of like TShirts but a little more fancy!) One XL and one L
1 Gray Shirt the same as the white ones.
1 Long sleeve Pink shirt
1 Purple shirt with a cute design up the sleeve
1 Blue shirt with a cute bear and some saying on it
3 Shrug like sweaters (I got a purple with gold glitter, Black, and a silver/gray one.) I figured for work I could wear them with the plain shirts to dress up an outfit.
Oh! And, two pair of Velour pants!
Everything was a buck a piece!
WHOOHOO!
My $3.00 budget started as a joke, but it's real now.
I am just not willing to pay full price for something unless I know I'll get FULL use out of it.
Plus, it also is like a game now. I have to search for a good deal! Instead of just picking anything because I like it!
Awesome deal!!!!
ReplyDeleteI just bought a lightweight hoodie at WalMart but it wouldn't fit your budget...it was $7 on the clearance rack. LOL. HOwever, I wore it all day Fri and must have gotten about 5 compliments on it, and since it is a hoodie, I will still wear it even when it's a tad too big. OH and it was size XL...woo hoo!
Something like that I would be able to break my budget for. Since like you said you can wear it big. But things like underwear, or pants.. They're too uncomfortable when they're TOO big. Ya know?!
ReplyDeleteBut, AWESOME find! Whoohoo for a XL!