I told my husband, Phil a while back that when I lost the big 1-0-0 Pounds I wanted balloons with those numbers. I seen it on a blog that I follow and REALLY liked the idea. Then, today I was talking to a friend who also had the VSG and she helped further my plan.
Since I'm currently within 10 pounds of reaching it, I decided it's time to start planning!
Anyway, the plan is to have a small gathering at my house. And, each guest that is invited has to bring something.
We'd have a small dinner, and a Wii game night! =)
Each person is responsible for bringing 100 things. Such as 100 pennies, or 100 cotton balls and so on so forth!
There's no real reason as to why but just to celebrate the number 100 lost!
The only catch is that it can't be candy or something that I can't have... :)
If you guys have any ideas on how to further celebrate, throw them at me. I'd love to hear 'em!
Happy Saturday!
p.s.
This blog post makes me 100th entry! YAY!
I earn yet another charm!
Cute idea, and lots of fun to plan! I saw a blogger who donated $100 worth of food to her local food bank. You could ask each guest to bring some food and then add your own to get to $100 or maybe just 100 items. Something along those lines. Just a thought!
ReplyDeleteSheila I was going to say the same thing. I think she donated 100 "pounds" of food (canned, bagged, fruits and veggies). I think its such a neat Idea I may do it as well.
ReplyDeleteHm! that's a good idea too! I'll definitely try to do that :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Such a great idea! !!!
ReplyDelete