Friday, March 18, 2011

Photo Update!




I wanted to take some pictures at 75 pounds lost but I've been rather busy so I just haven't gotten around to it. Finally, I got it together and put them side by side.

:)



Honestly, these pictures reflect the 80 pounds lost but it's close enough LOL





4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! You look great!!! And dare I say it? The girls are looking pretty good too! lol. Isn't that always a big fear of ours that the girls will disappear? You are doing awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Thanks.

    I definitely thought they were going to disappear. But, I could careless at this point. I rather be healthy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap, Jes! You look fantastic! Oh, I am both so happy for you and so jealous that you have dealt with this at 23. You are so lucky! I wanna be 23.

    No, make that 33. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you look amazing!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete