Saturday, March 19, 2011

NSV! Carnival!!

Saturday Phil and I kicked off a new tradition with our nieces! From now on around their birthday we are going to have a birthday sleep over with them by themselves.

We celebrated Ms. Tessa's 3rd birthday by going to the carnival!
I was REALLY excited because I wanted to try a ride!! Last time I was at the carnival I was too big for one of the rides I wanted :( And, while I was soo nervous I'd have a repeat this time I stayed confident!

So, there was this swing ride that fit two people... it's found at most carnivals.

I got on it with NO trouble latching the safety thing! :)

2 comments:

  1. HOW EXCITING!!! Love that. Love your new blog design too. Looks great Jes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was SUPER excited!! I can't wait until summer to go to Six Flags! YAY!!

    Thanks! A friend made it for me. :) wanted something to express my new found girlyness

    ReplyDelete