Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Surgeon...

I have been wanting to write an article about my surgeon FOREVER now. I mean, he is a HUGE part in my journey. But, I couldn't find a big enough picture of him to include. So tonight at the open house, I was presented with the PERFECT opportunity.

Anyway, Meet my surgeon Dr. Christopher You.
He works at the Bariatric Institute at Franklin Square.

Originally when I started to think WLS I wanted to find a surgeon that was close enough in the event of an emergency. Honestly, I wasn't a big fan of Franklin Square due to a previous experience. But, I gave it a try and I am SO thankful I did. It didn't take very long for me to feel comfortable with Dr. You. Actually, it was SO easy that I felt like he was an old friend. He's very easy going, and helpful!

I feel so blessed to have him and his staff by my side during my journey.They are truly amazing and wonderful people who are genuinely interested in their patients well being! :) Whenever I go into their office I feel like I'm at home.... NEVER at a doctors office which I typically DREAD like the plague!

Thank you Dr. You, Ginny, Valerie and Maureen =) As well as the other staff I have met!

No comments:

Post a Comment