Sunday, March 27, 2011

Measurements!

I haven't really taken any measurements since 12/19/10. I decided today they were LONG overdue. So instead of doing a regular weight check in, I'll be doing inches..

I don't have a fancy spread sheet today because my Word stopped working... but, I have this from my facebook :

Tonight, I'm going to post a different kind of update. INCHES! In my 

arms, I've lost approximately 2 inches, wrists: 1.5, thighs: 2, hips: 7.

 Neck: 3 , Waist: 6 and Chest:7. Combined that's a total of 28.5 inches 

lost in 3 months! My BMI has also dropped about 13 points since 

December! =)

4 comments:

  1. YOWSA! Congratulations, that is so wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Good job Jes!

    The month that I stalled I lost -6 inches overall even though I only lost 2lbs. That made me feel better. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :)

    I forget to use the inches because if I have a slow POUND loss, chances are I have some SOME inches... I think so at least. So I need to be more aware.

    PS Sheila that ROCKS! And, remember as loss is a loss :) Take WHATEVER you can get!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Great job! ! I need to measure myself for sure soon!!

    ReplyDelete