Wednesday, March 9, 2011

my face has a shape....


and, no it's not round! Well, not anymore at least!

Today while I was looking in the mirror I made an observation. It appears that my face is starting to REALLY slim down. I've heard that for awhile... but to me.. it came as a shock!

I've always had a chunkier face. So today it was like Oh My GOSH!

While I still have more weight to lose, It's looking like my face is a little heart shaped.

I actually have a CHIN! Now, just to lose the rest of my second one too LOL!

3 comments:

  1. WOO HOO! What a great NSV! I always think I have a square face, but no one has ever told me that, it's just my own assesement. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I have always heard to look in the mirror, trace the outline of your face in lipstick or marker or whatever on the mirror, and wah-lah! Your face shape. You are such a cute girl, it will be such fun to see you emerge through your weight loss. I wish I were 23 again, too! (Well, not 23, maybe, but 33 was good.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just crazy. I find myself looking at myself more in the mirror! LOL!!!

    That's a good idea Julie. I will have to try that sometime soon!!

    And, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete