Friday, March 11, 2011

NSV- Necklace!

I have an obsession with jewelry. My grandmother will be the first person to tell you... whenever we used to go shopping when I was a teenager, she always knew where to find me when she was ready, the jewelry counter! And, to be honest now that I'm older it hasn't changed! LOL!

I stick to wearing the same pieces every day for the most part, because there are just a few pieces I enjoy a LOT. But, my necklace I tend to change the charm out pretty often. My husband has bought me a lot of cute charms, from a locket, to a sapphire heart to the gorgeous charm shown on the side. Normally, I wear the same necklace with every charm. Mainly, because it's longer and I'm so used to it that it's just comfortable. Not to mention that I've never been able to wear a necklace straight from the box without feeling like it's choking me.

Well, that is until a few days ago! I just wanted to give it a try. Hubby bought me this necklace for Christmas. It came with that open heart necklace... when he gave me it I quickly put it on my box change and stored that chain away. When I tried it on I didn't think it would work... but it did! So I wore it for the day. I did play with it a little more often because it was so new to me. But, it wasn't uncomfortable.

I am back to wearing my box chain... not for any other reason then I don't really care for the chain above. But, I will be buying myself a shorter box chain necklace sometime in the near future!



No comments:

Post a Comment